Donate to Sound Doctrine
If you would like to contribute to Sound Doctrine Ministry with a one time donation, please fell free. Our website is secure for your protection and privacy.
Sound Doctrine Ministry accepts donations in the form of cash or property. We are always looking for sponsors and supporters to help us grow and reach the community. We are legally eligible to receive donations of either form under the 501c3 status of Jesus Christian Productions, Incorporated. (Search the state of Virginia non-profit status using control number 0766218-2).
- You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions." (IRS Publication 78) Rules for Claiming the Charitable Contribution Deduction.
- Your gift of cash or property must meet certain criteria in order to be tax-deductible.
- You must actually donate cash or property. A pledge or promise to donate is not deductible until you actually pay.
- You must contribute to a qualified tax-exempt organization. Charities will let you know if they have received their 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Some organizations are not required to obtain 501(c)(3) status from the IRS. These include churches and other religious organizations.
- You must be able to itemize. Giving to charity is a great tax planning strategy, but it only works for people who are eligible to itemize their deductions.
- You must meet record keeping requirements. This includes saving canceled checks, acknowledgment letters from the charity, and appraisals for donated property.
- Publication 526, Charitable Contributions
- Instructions for Form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contributions
- Form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contributions (PDF)
- Instructions for Schedule A
- Schedule A (PDF)
- Form 1040 (PDF)